Ads Top

LWOLAP last episode downloads

Note: I notice that some ppl are receiving unsolicited emails allegedly from me. Please DO NOT open the emails as I did not email any attachments to you all. Strange enough, I scanned my emails but there are no virus. Anyway, I would not send any attachments unsolicited so be careful of any suspiscious emails!

Warning: MAJOR, major spoilers ahead!

Part 1: Episodic clips (in random order)

Note: Left speaker for Cantonese, right for Mandarin.

1. Hon Pak & Ye Yuet's ending. What a bickering couple. Haha... YY was pissed because HP was eager to visit the place famous for it's courtesans.

Download

2. Ye Yuet showing Hon Pak that she was wearing both YW and his bracelets.

Download

3. Hon Pak finally revives Cloud Ruling Sabre.

Download

4. FHL and CMY romantic ending. Watch as our prince and princess rode away hand in hand... sweet! *must watch*

Download

5. Final combat between FHL & HP, part 1.

Download

6. Final combat between FHL & HP, part 2.

Download

7. Final combat between FHL & HP, final part.

Download

8. HP asking Lord Yin not to marry Ye Yuet, calling her a below average quality. Funny...

Download

9. CMY proposed to FHL that he should battle HP. Whoever wins, get the kingdom.

Download

10. FLG married Wan Qing and they have a peaceful life...

Download


Part 2: Artworks

Avatars:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Banners:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Copyright Sehseh's Blog

Part 3: Re-post of LWOLAP radio interview

Download

For my previous LWOLAP download archives, please visit the links below:
Downloads 1
Downloads 2
Downloads 3
Downloads 4
Downloads 5
Downloads 6
Downloads 7

p.s. I've been getting more requests for LWOLAP clips so if you have any special request, please email me by this Thursday and I will upload on the weekend. I'm also making LWOLAP banners so if you don't mind the types of banner I'm churning out, feel free to email me as well:

Note:

(a) Clips: I'm getting senile so please be specific with the scenes and episodes.

(b) Banners/Avatars: As above, please specify the scene and episode plus the dimension of the artwork. If you did not give dimension, I'll use the same size of my regular banners/avatars. For samples, please refer to the banners on top or the avatars in my archives.

Email your request(s) to sehseh@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 am

    awww... T_T the drama has finally come to an end. BUT i MUST admit, it is one of the sweetest endings ever! hahaha

    I'm so glad everybody is happy. Even the Mongolians are pleased with the King for the time being. =)

    BUt i am wondering though, why did Ray lose to Bosco? Is it because 1. he realized what Charmaine said is true, that if this goes on both sides will only have more casualities... but the thing is, he could have won Bosco and then his poeple would gain the land...? or 2. he wanted to just see how the new king handles things and this way, he can be with Charmaine?

    Sorry... i haven't seen the drama yets, i'm not not quite sure how the ending was intended to be.

    and finally. THANK YOU SEHSEH!!!!!!!! FOR ALL THE CLIPS!! u're awesome! With a capital A!! haha


    R.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FHL lost to HP because he purposely did so.

    The reason why he gave up is because he finally realize that conquering China would not make a peaceful Mongolian-Han nation.

    CMY wanted him to see with his own eyes that HP, who represents the Han people, would rather die than be ruled by Mongolian dynasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:26 pm

    Hi, sehseh
    Thank you for all the clips! You made my day. I am in Buffalo right now for school and haven't gone home for several months. So I can't rent any tapes. But until I went to your website, I saw many scenes that attracted me. Luckily, my sister got to see the ending of Lethal Weapon. She told me that one of the best part that make her cry is when "Bing Wan" died. Do you have that scene? If you have it, can you email me? I really want to see it. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 am

    Hi Seh Seh,

    It's me again. (vl)
    I was the one who requested the ff poster. I saw your comment on Raymond's forum and I left my comment there, but I don't know if you read my message. So, just in case I am posting my request here. Can you give me your email so I can email you who will be story? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:23 pm

    Hey Sehseh,
    you have been truly AMAZING. I asked you to re-post the LWOLAP radio interview and you did. I really appreciate all those music videos, scenes you have organised. Thanks for all the time you have put into this website for us out there.
    Thanks and all the best!!*

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.