Ads Top

Too many updates, so little time...

Argh... there's so much updates today and I'm only left with 20 mins to online. You see, I always purchase a package of 3 hours everytime I go online at cybercafe. That means for the last 2 and 1/2 hour, I sat here updating the posts below. Phew~

Due to the fact that I might not post all updates, I will post whatever I could not do in time and sort them into separate post tomorrow.

What I ALREADY updated:

1. Charmaine news and pics at Afortane event.
2. Rain news; 2005 Asia's Hero, Favorite 2005 K-Drama and promoting South Korea with fellow actor Jang Dong Gun.
3. Added screencaps and updated link to DFOGS clip. Here's the link:
http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2005/09/new-clip-charmaine-and-moses-in-dfogs.html

What I am going to update tomorrow 26/09/2005:

1. Translation to the DFOGS clip above.
2. Updates on Rain's DHC advertisement and new series "This Damned Love"


Pics thanks to Rain's Scent and Sexy Bi
3. Charmaine pics of her promotional trip to Singapore for Yummy Yummy

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.