Ads Top

Babel Fish Translation

My colleague just introduced me to this site where we can translate any text or even the whole web page into any language like chinese, spanish, japanese and etc. I tried translating my own blog into chinese and man, my tummy still hurts from laughing. Try it out if you are really desperate to know what the other site is talking abt eg. translate the whole chinese site into english or just for fun. The grammar sucks but at least you can roughly get what they mean. Just go to the link below:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

p.s. You can paste the Babel Fish translator for free in your site so other people can choose to read you site content in their language of choice. Me? No thanks....kekekeke
Thanks, Roslyn, you made my day!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.