Ads Top

Ekin almost almost hit by lightning

news credit to shehster and
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/2038/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(5/22/2005) Dior Cheng Yi Kin yesterday worked on the TVB series CHUI SI HAU MING (ANYTIME AWAITING ORDER) under the hot sun. Even so Ekin was still full of energy. Ekin said that earlier he was nearly struck by lightning while on the wire on a location shoot. "Yesterday we shot the wire scene there. The Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department told me to come back down because of the thunderstorm warning. I really was almost thunderstruck. I wasn't afraid. I hoped that I would get hit so I would get special powers. Since I am hired I have to work on stuff like this. I really want to ride on a helicopter so I sacrificed three months to shoot the series."

Yesterday Ekin worked for the first time in the Tseung Kwan O TVB City. He even showed the Flight Service team members around. He also said that after finishing the series on the 26th. He may go on a vacation aboard with his parents.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.