Ads Top

Charmaine dating her junior Matt Yeung?!

Found news that might be the biggest joke of the century. Really, I wasn't a bit offended when I found it - I feel amused instead. Geez, HK newspaper reporters must be running out of headlines. I don't mind Charmaine dating anyone younger/older, but this news is way too fake.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



from The Sun and Oriental Daily newspaper

According to the latest reports, Charmaine Sheh has been dating Yeung Ming (who is 6 years younger than Charmaine) for 2 months, and Yeung Ming was even spotted at Charmaine's home. Yesterday, Benny Chan commented on the rumor. "I am like brothers with Yeung Ming, and Charmaine is my best friend. I don't believe they are dating, their relationship is like big sister and little brother."

Yeung Ming admitted to going over to Charmaine's home for a party, but there were many other people too, and he also left early. "I have known Charmaine for a long time, we have always been good friends, because I am her youngest friend, she always call me 'little brother'and I call her 'big sister'. I have never stayed at Charmaine's home, but we have partied overnight outside before."

Yeung Ming's ex-girlfriend Sharon Chan also supported him and said, "I was shocked to hear this, but I absolutely don't believe it, I have known Charmaine for so long, I know Yeung Ming is like a little brother to him and they hang out a lot, but it is normal for good friends to party at each other's home."

translation by Muka


new k-100 clip of AOS

AOS character english name update: (I re-watched the k-100 clip)
Bowie= Benjamin Yip
Ekin=Matthews Ko
Charmaine= Carrie Hong
Shirley= Nikki Zhou
Linda= Sandra Sze

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.