Ads Top

《天與地》 When Heaven Burns trailer 4

Source: HKLOVE.ORG



Young Kenny: In the future, I'll always have the support from you guys.
Ka Ming: You're right.
(Pursuing the same dream in the past)
Kenny: I've once said, we have to click before becoming a band. You seems to have forgotten this..
Bowie: Doctor said he lost his memories on the mountain! To Ronnie, the incident did not happened.
Moses: He didn't know that he's a beast! It's time to wake up!
Kenny: I remembered everything! In my mind, what happened 18 years ago has just begin!
(Turning into today nightmares)
Kenny: Hui Ka Ming is forever my heart. I can't deceive myself anymore.

The song playing in the background is Beyond's [No More Hesitation 不再猶豫]:

誰人沒試過猶豫
Who haven't doubted (hesitate) themselves before
達到理想不太易
It ain't easy to achieve your dreams

OH......
我有我心底故事
I have a story in my heart
親手寫上每段得失樂與悲與夢兒
Self composed with disappointment and sadness of broken dreams

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.