Ads Top

Charmaine praises Raymond Lam as handsome

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[Zaobao.com]

Hong Kong TVB popular fadan Charmaine Sheh is currently filming the 60 episodes [Drive of Life] until May next year, with Raymond Lam acting as her boyfriend in the series.

Working together for the 3rd time, Charmaine's impression on Ray is still: "Same, a handsome guy." Asked if she was "electrified" (charmed) by Ray, Charmaine jokingly asked: "Shouldn't you ask him whether he's charmed by me?"



Facing the recent rumors with Ray and Ron Ng, Charmaine said that she feels nothing about the news: "The media will write whatever they want. If there's no rumor news between onscreen lovers, that is a bit worrying. Maybe because we're all single, but I hope there won't be much rumors. The HK tabloids often write rumors or falling out among artistes, but readers will know what is the truth."

Wanting a boyfriend in 2007

Charmaine's wish for 2007 is to find a new boyfriend. She said: "Because I don't have a boyfriend, so I need to find one."

Asking how? She replied: "Just let things go naturally, I believe in fate."

Recently, there's a lot of reports mentioning her supposed break up with rumored boyfriend Benny Chan, ending their 4 year relationship. However, upon hearing "Benny Chan", she immediately said: "Please don't mention him anymore, or else I will not have chance to find a boyfriend."

Charmaine mentioned that when filming series with Joe Ma, their relationship got closer due to "personal brick".

Stepping on Joe Ma's foot to act

Because Charmaine's series [Strike at Heart] was due to air soon (Singapore), Charmaine was asked about her deepest impression, which is while filming opposite Joe Ma: "Joe is really tall, even though I wore high heeled shoes it still couldn't work. Therefore, I will bring two piece of personal brick and step on them when filming close up shot."

What if she forgot to bring them? Charmaine says: "Stepping on Joe's feet. It's very funny, because he's too tall, it wouldn't look good if there's too much difference between our height. So he let me stand on his feet instead."

Another series of Charmaine, [Always Ready] was also due to air soon. In the series, Charmaine is partnered with Ekin Cheng. Her impression of him: "He's quite lively, loves to work out, he keep jumping (moving) non-stop everywhere, plus he like to joke around, but he is a very professional actor."

2006: Charmaine's year of harvest

Charmaine recently won TVB's "Best Actress" and "Favorite Female Character" award. "I'm still feeling excited, because I never thought of receiving two awards." Will she feel pressured, now that she've won two award? "No, because I will do my best in every series."

Meanwhile, Charmaine also won the bronze Favorite New Singer in a HK magazine award for her subtheme song in [Dance of Passion]. Mentioning this, Charmaine said she was also surprised by it: "I never expected to get this award, it increases my confidence in singing, but at the moment I still prefer acting."

This year was Charmaine's year of harvest. She said: "Getting "Best Actress" award has always been my wish. Receiving awards from the start till the end of this year, I won't forget this year."

For the coming Christmas, what Charmaine wish more to receive as Christmas gift is a holiday. "The schedule has been arranged up to 23rd, it's quite ambiguous. Hope that I'll get a holiday on Christmas. If I had to work, I hope I still can attend party in the night."

The last long break Charmaine had, was prior to filming [Drive]. She took a 3 month break to accompany her sick mother in US.

Entering showbiz for 10 years, no gain without working

Joining the showbiz for nearly 10 years, Charmaine's insight was: "There is no gain without working. You can't rise to the top within a step, but slowly accumulate experience and not to give up easily."

When she first entered showbiz, Charmaine thought of giving up. "Filming the first series, I thought I've tried my best, only get to sleep for 4 hours daily, and I thought that filming was a success. Afterward the reports criticized me of not knowing how to act, having a bad voice. I doubted that I shouldn't be an artiste, thought of leaving. However, fate kept me working on another series, and until now I have yet to leave the showbiz."

Sehseh: The article from Singapore was before Christmas, but I forgot to translate. Actually there's a few version, but the content is moreover the same. Charmaine say that rumors between co-star is common, because it proved that there's some chemistry. About 2006, Charmaine say she will not forget this year. We feel the same too :)


Jewel in The Palace animation themevideo

Thanks to Fenn, who sort of reminded me that I forgot to post the JITP animation themesong here. Charmaine also performed the song during TVB Children Song Award 2006.

You can download the ripped mp3 here: 星星的加冕

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.