Ads Top

Charmaine cooks for mum during Xmas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday Charmaine and Joe Ma were filming outdoor scenes for their new series "Phoenix Quartet". Coincidently, both Charmaine and Joe doesn't need to work on Christmas. For Charmaine, she had prepared a sumptuos meal for her mum and it took her five hours to cook them. "It's been a long time since we celebrate Christmas together. The oven haven't been use for two years so I decided to cook on my own. We spend 5 hours waiting (for the turkey) and my mother told me: "Next time, I'm cooking!" When asked whether she invited Benny Chan over, Charmaine replied "It's just us mother and daughter!"

As for Joe, he spend his holiday with his wife and son.

Click to enlarge:


Previous article: Charmaine reminds girls to be careful while Xmas partying

Tonight is Christmas Eve but due to work, Charmaine was unable to celebrate on that day. Though this year Charmaine couldn't go celebrating, she once did partied until she was heavily drunk so she's reminding girls to go with trusted friends and keep a tab on their personal belongings.

Charmaine remembered that she almost fell victim to spiked drinks. "I was studying back then, and I came back to HK on holiday. I went to the disco with a female schoolmate and took a drink. I don't know whether the drink was too strong but it made me feel strange. I realized something is not right and I decided to leave immediately. Thankfully I manage to reach home before collapsing."

So, what's her advise to girls? "You have to be careful when going to parties, don't go alone and take 3-5 friends along, so that you can watch out for each others. Also, be careful of what you drink."

Charmaine's mum who has been living in Hawaii returned to HK recently. It turned out that due to hectic work schedules, Charmaine has not celebrated Christmas with her mum in 10 years. However, this year's Christmas is very meaningful to Charmaine. She smiled "I recently won some money at Macau horse racing and I gave half of the prize money to my mum. In the past, I use to draw Christmas cards for her as well but nowadays I'm too busy to do so. This year, I hope I would be able to draw one for her."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.