Ads Top

Updates on Rain

Sorry, I was away yesterday so I didn't update this blog. Anyway, the weekend is the only time where I can freely surf the web for Rain updates (since it takes a lot of bandwidth, so I'd better not go overboard on weekdays).

1. Rain as DOHC new spokesperson

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For pics and link to the video clip, please visit sexybi:
http://s6.invisionfree.com/sexybi/index.php?showtopic=4900
Wow! He looked so hot in that white (unbuttoned) shirt!

3. Rain concert in Budokan, Japan: A success!


4. Rain is planning to release his 4th album in February 2006. So far, this news is not confirmed yet so I guess we'll have to keep our fingers crossed!


5. KBS award clips *must watch*
http://www.my5minutes.com/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=kbs+award
Note: You must register first.
Great clips featuring Rain and SHG winning awards at SBS TV awards, plus clips of Rain winning KBS Best Male Singer 2004 (equivalent of HK Jade Solid Gold, the most prestigious of all). So touching~ I'm crying too~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.