Ads Top

Charmaine Sheh to return to TVB in October


[On.cc 12/09/2013]

Charmaine attended the movie premiere of [A Secret Between Us] to support director Patrick Kong and Angel Chiang, who portrayed her younger counterpart in [When Heaven Burns]. Asked if director have contacted her again for another collaboration: "We've always in discussion, but feel that there's no suitable roles yet. (Specially tailored role for you?) I'll leave that for him to think about." She revealed that her new contract with TVB will only be validated in October, therefore she's currently taking a break and mostly attending events. When asked about her upcoming drama, she gave a cryptic reply: "Leave it to TVB to handle, I believe they will arrange a good role, they're currently in midst of preparation." (How do you plan to spend Mid-Autumn celebration?) I have event in Mainland China, I will try my best to come back and have reunion dinner with my family!"

Do not repost.

Images credit as labeled:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.