Ads Top

Can’t be bothered about TVB Awards nomination rumors, Charmaine Sheh has confidence in own acting skills



[Wenweipo 27/11/2012]

Charmaine Sheh has recently signed a 3 year ambassador contract with Eaton Hotels, with estimated 7-figure sum. Yesterday she attended the press conference wearing a tube dress. With regards of rumors that she will be signing management contract with TVB in exchange for TV Queen nomination in TVB awards, Charmaine denied the allegation and stated that she might not be able to attend the award ceremony due to schedule clash.


Receiving 7 figure-sums as endorsement fee, Charmaine is very satisfied and planned to keep the money in savings account. In addition, she and her mum will be receiving receives free accommodation and F&B sponsor from the hotel branches worldwide. Mentioning the rumors that Charmaine was nominated TV Queen because she agreed to sign a contract with TVB, Charmaine laughed and said: “I think that my acting skills are quite good. TVB has treated me well and we maintained a good relationship. I’m happy to be nominated and I can’t be bothered by rumors. (Are you signing with TVB?) We still have a contract; I still have 1 remaining series to be filmed. I hope to be able to film a (TVB) series next year. I took a break for almost 1 year; hope the audiences have not forgotten me. (Will you be attending TVB anniversary award?) I’m currently in midst of selecting between 2 series, one begins in early December and another in mid-December. Therefore I don’t know if I could make it to the anniversary award. I’d like to attend, we must have sporting spirit. (Expected to lose?) There are so many awards and candidates, there are chance winning and losing. I feel that I did well, hence my nomination.”



As for whom is Charmaine’s preference to win TV Queen, Charmaine said Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui and herself did quite well. “To me, every roles are really difficult to portray. It’s the same for other actresses. For example Kate as drug queen was quite a challenging role and she showcased well. All those are nominated are strong opponents.”

There are reports alleging that Ben Wong and Raymond Cho are dissatisfied being excluded from the nominations. Charmaine frankly said that she did not pay attention to the nominee list. However, she agrees in the great acting skills of them both. As for why they didn’t make it to the final list, she doesn’t know the reason but she will continue to support them.

Do not repost.

Videos and pics, credit as labeled:

Ent Sina 1

Ent Sina 2

Mingpao

tv.on.cc

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.