Ads Top

Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan feeling ecstatic after being praised for Fatt Gor


[Mingpao 13/09/2010]

Yesterday Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh and Fala Chen attended new series [Can't Buy Me Love] charity event, where they played games and celebrated an early Mid Autumn Festival with old folks. Following Fatt Gor (Chow Yun Fatt) praises for Fala last year, he recently praised Charmaine and Moses performance in [CBML]. They both feel ecstatic after receiving acknowledgment from Fatt Gor.

Charmaine thanked Fatt Gor for his support and expressed that she still has room for improvement. When asked if she liked Fatt Gor comedies, Charmaine said: "I like watching Stephen Chow and Teresa Mo's comedies. As for Fatt Gor, I prefer where he suavely holds a gun. Back then I see 'Mark Gor' (CYF classic role) as my idol. When I first joined TVB more than 10 years ago, the company knew I liked Fatt Gor and specially arranged for me to attend his guest lecture in acting class. I was mesmerized by his charisma. His lessons about actor's ethic and acting philosophy has influenced me."

Moses also thanked Fatt Gor for his praise and he felt humbled by it. However, he sees it as a great encouragement to develop further. Apart from comedies, Moses has tried out many different roles before and Fatt Gor happens to like his comedy. Asked if he’s hoping to collaborate with Fatt Gor in the future, he replied: "Definitely! I have a lot of comedic talent."

Do not repost.

News clips
TVB8
J2
30fen.com








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.