Ads Top

Charmaine Facebook Imposter stealing again

Do not continue to steal materials from my site and pretend to be Charmaine.

You have been warned. Materials from my site is under copyright protection and I have right to take you down. Remember, I did lodge a report and took down your fake blog. Do not think that you can be hidden/anonymous in internet. ANYTHING CAN BE TRACED.

I have spoken with Charmaine in person and she confirmed that she doesn't have facebook, myspace or twitter. Imagine how disappointed she felt about people like you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Update 28/4/2010 - The fake page have already been taken down by FB admin. I would like to thank you all for helping to report the imposter.

This kind of lowlife is exactly the reason why my mood is dampened when doing updates. Pics, news and translations I shared was taken apart, abused and twisted to cheat other fans.

To Charmaine fans, I would like to seek your assistance in bringing this liar down.
If you have Facebook account, please help me to make a report to Facebook. I am sure FB will be more aware of this liar if everyone of us can make report against him/her.

Step 1: Go to the fake facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000249427501

Step 2: Scroll down and click 'Report/Block this Person' on the bottom left of the page



Step 3: Fill in the details of your report


  • Tick 'Report this Person'
  • Reason 'Fake Profile'
  • Report type 'Impersonating me or someone else'
  • Impersonated profile 'http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2234123867'
  • Key in the pop up verification password

Step 4: Click Submit button to lodge the report.

I also appreciate it if Thai and Viet fans could help warn fellow fans not to fall for this imposter. Thank you for taking the time and take this liar down.

10 comments:

  1. I tried 3 times but result is

    The text you have entered is not valid. Please enter the URL, or web address, of the Profile being impersonated.

    I entered the URL as what you stated. Facebook rejected me!

    Must admit; looks real isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi funn, thanks for supporting. Try entering this 'http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2234123867' in last URL section instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehseh, I think you will vomit blood! I went to that facebook page and I saw she/he posting that written message I saw here!!!

    What nerve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That proves he/she is a brainless coward.

    I'll leave it to the fans to make report against this person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admin, if you read carefully, Facebook require the reporter to paste a profile link to the original Charmaine for comparison. Charmaine doesn't have a facebook account, so I use her fansgroup address.

    I will have to delete your comment to avoid confusing the readers. Hope you will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Impersonated profile' refer to who is he/she impersonating as.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i am having the same problem as Charmaine, some impostor have stolen and used my details and pics, and even copied my kids photos and pretend to be her kids.. SO SICK.. this is the profile she is using..
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000556534703
    I have reported a few times to FB but have no avail.. need help too

    ReplyDelete
  10. MYDA, you can use the same format 'to report' above. In the comparison link for profile, paste in your facebook account instead.

    But unless you are are a celebrity (I'm assuming you are not), it's likely that someone who knows you are playing a mean prank on you.

    Also ask your friends to help complaint... it will definitely alert FB. The imposter would not be able to provide a identity card scan to counter FB, because the only person to have it would be you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.