Ads Top

Beyond the Realm of Conscience Trailer 2: Deathly Concubine Rivalry

Note: Contain spoilers. Please do not discuss in cbox.


http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Pkd5XLWxzO8
Credit to 嘉和万事欣 from Tavia Baidu Forum
or
http://bit.ly/PivM0 Charmaine Baidu Forum

Translation:

Donning lavish costumes, leading a life of power and luxury in the palace
Hiding their sinister intention behind their smiling facade

Susan: What I really want to borrow, is your head my dear sister...

Susanna: Look at her face, she is still unsatisfied.

Michelle: As long as I'm alive, I will fight her to the very end!

Beauties vying for the affection of the Emperor
There were those who won and lost terribly in the process

Tracy: Cheap, lowly stuff.

Selena: Stop dreaming that you can hold the Emperor's hand with your lowly claws.

Tavia: Well if the Emperor wants to lavish his affection on me, I can't stop him.

Selena: Don't even think about it.

Tavia: I will seek revenge for my baby (Spoilers)

Any translation mistake is unintentional.

Watch the 1st trailer here.


Added: Rankings in Palace

Credit to tyi830 from taviayeung.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.