Ads Top

Preview: [Heaven & Earth] costume tryout









Tungstar pics credit to Charmaine Sheh Baidu Forum, BowieLam.com and KuangaiTVB BBS.

Charmaine cut her hair short! For the past week I was wondering if she is going to cut her hair for [HAE], and it turns out that my hunch is correct. The last thing she cut her hair this short was in 2005 for [Always Ready]. I like her new haircut, gives her character a more edgy personality.

More pictures, character info and news translation coming up tomorrow.

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out Charmaine @ Beautiful Cooking 2 at the post below!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Charmaine's hair like this. It is very refreshing! :D

    I totally agree with you sehseh on the Charmaine will manipulate the three guys and take revenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.