Ads Top

Tavia Yeung mouth stitched up for voicing out


[04/03/09 Apple Daily]

A few years ago, [War & Beauty] which revolved around internal palace conflict became a huge hit and TVB recently start filming new series [Beyond the Realm of Conscience] with similar genre. Yesterday the main leads of the series Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung etc filmed a group scene at TVB City costume street.

Charmaine portray a good person in the series and her character name is also Sam Ho (three good). "Yeah, I'm very nice. Sam Ho means do good things, good speech and good intention. Tavia is like my sister, she dare to speak straightforwardly and often offend people when she first entered the palace. I end up bearing the punishment for her. In today's scene, we attempt to beg forgiveness from Empress Dowager on behalf of Michelle Yim and Susanna Kwan. Therefore we knelt the whole day and Tavia could not stand it and end up voicing out; offending the Empress Dowager's favorite attendant. Her mouth was nearly sewed together using thread and needle." As the story progress, Tavia will choose the evil path and become the super villain.


Tavia was often abused and tortured in the series due to her straightforwardness. “I will voice out on anything and often offend other people. I also do not like the people in the palace. This time my mouth was nearly stitched up, previously I was beaten until my face was swollen."

[The Sun 04/03/09]

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh and Tavia Yeung filmed a scene in new series [Beyond the Realm of Conscience] where a group of palace maids gathered in front of Empress Dowager palace to beg for forgiveness. The ground is made of granite therefore Charmaine made some preparation earlier: “Because we knelt for a long time, I used kneepads to ease my feet. The scene is about Tavia offending Empress Dowager favorite attendant and was punished to have her mouth stitched up. In this series I'm mostly being punished to wash clothes, considered comfortable." However she jokes that the most comfortable thing is that she doesn’t have difficult dialogues like [War & Beauty] does.

Tavia added: "In the series, I am more straightforward and constantly being punished for this. There's one scene where I will be slapped and real hitting is unavoidable. A blunt needle (prop) was used to stitch my mouth in the scene but it still hurts when pressed on the mouth."

No repost allowed. Thank you for your co-operation.

Photobucket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usCruel huh? Don't forget that the palace is where torture methods are invented and 'experimented'. Mouth stitching is real, I've heard about it before. But don't worry, of course Tavia's character won't have her mouth stitched up, maybe Moses came and saved her.

Posted TVBE and TVB8 clips below.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us p.s. I noticed people are asking about the rumored cast change in [Heaven & Earth]. Rest assured that it's just rumored and it is not true. Charmaine already mentioned she will be filming 70 episode of TVB series this year, 30 of is allocated for [Beyond] and I believe she is already booked for [Heaven and Earth]. As usual Charmaine will be taking summer break during June - August and she will be returning to film the next series. Hence filming another series in May/June with Bobby Au Yeung and Raymond Lam is out of the question - plus the cast list sounds too good to be true, though I'll say the theme is rubbish.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.