Ads Top

Thank You For Your Support!

1,000,000 hits


MyCuteGraphics.com - Cute Glitter Graphics


I am pleased to announce that Sehseh's Blog has reached over 1 million hits - all thanks to your support! Truthfully, when I started this site 3 years ago, I did not expect this site to be so well received (haha, not only it's amateurish, sometimes my post are a bit sarcastic... maybe now I mellowed with age, ahemm). Being an english educated chinese girl who can barely write her own chinese name, I was frustrated as there were little updated news of Charmaine and TVB (save for Em and TVBspace, who provided daily TVB news translation). I was inspired and decided to learn how to read chinese, so that I may provide and share information among non-chinese reading fans. Therefore, I thank you for continuing to support this site, enduring my translations and rants all these years. Without you all, Sehseh's Blog won't be where it is now.

Also, I have added a donation box on top of the cbox sidebar. I know it's a bit shameless asking for donations but my pc is on the verge of breakdown (try shutting off every 2 hour) and I can't afford to buy a new laptop yet. I really appreciate any contributions regardless of the amount and of course, there's no pressure for you to donate. I'm trying to collect USD950 for the laptop and rest assured that it will be put to a good use for this site updates, even when I'm on the go.

Again, thank you so much for the support!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.