Ads Top

Charmaine bares her shoulder for advertisement


Receiving a lot of invitations from Mainland China advertisers, Charmaine recently shot a shower creme advertisement, baring her sexy shoulders. After finishing her advertisement project, Charmaine will be taking a break in US (Hawaii, where her mum stays).

Charmaine was very relaxed during the shot and finished filming with a single take. The filming crew praised her professionalism. The advertisers feel that [Dance of Passion]; soon to be broadcasted in Mainland China, will bring another wave of popularity, thus inviting Charmaine to work on this advertisement.

Because Charmaine has fondness for small animals, they specially arranged for a white cat to accompany her in the advertisement. Charmaine said that she really wanted a pet, but due to her busy schedule, no one will be at home to take care of them.

Translated from Oriental Daily and Mingpao.

Sehseh: I was a little disappointed that Charmaine won't be taking part in TVB new 40 episode modern series, but at least I'm glad to know that she is taking a break. However, I don't think that TVB will allow her to take a 3 months hiatus.

Pics:



Note: The site is still under renovation, and the layout may be a little weird for older post. However, I don't think I have the time to go and re-edit my last year posts to fit the new layout.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh u indeed gave me a scare Sehseh! I thought I entered Asia's blog!

    Love the new layout very? very freely? yep!

    Charmaine is taking a break? I'm glad she did so but please not for 3 months!

    As a result, Linda will be the lead I guess with Ray and Moses? Nothing more than a refreshing cast. :(

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.