Ads Top

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon OST

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon Original Soundtrack
Credits to Soompi Forum.

01. Bonbons au chocolat I
02. Be My Love (Feat. Lee Seung Yul) - Clazziquai *now playing*
03. She Is - Clazziquai
04. WFS
05. go byul - Jo Yong Won
06. ee byul mot han ee byul - Ji Sun from Loveholic
07. Bonbons au chocolat II
08. go byul II - Lee Hae Na
09. bo nael soo uhb neun sarang - Just
10. Gravity - Lim Soon Bum
11. Inside My Heart - Kim Jung Eun
12. Be My Love (Inst.)
13. She Is (Inst.)
14. Bonbons au chocolat III

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Additional tracks:

1. go byul (Piano) - Jun Jong Hyuk
2. swi oon yae gi - Oksoo Photo Studio
3. Inside My Heart (Piano) - Choi Tae Wan
4. ee byul mot han ee byul (Inst.) - W (Where The Story Ends)
5. bo nael soo uhb neun sarang (Inst.) - John+K

To download, go here.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:10 am

    thts cool

    any one hv the sam soon sing
    along the piano short song
    written by suh lee son as she mention
    tht would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 pm

    i cant download =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are currently deploying savefile Version 2. DL will be available / resume later.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.