Ads Top

Jingle bells, jingle bells...


Wow, Christmas is just around the corner! Haha... I've been humming xmas tunes this morning. I've been starting to compile my xmas wish list and I notice that I have not much in mind! But those stuff I fancy are really pricey though... :P

I've added a new poll on just below the flickr box. So do me a favor and join in the fun. Your honest opinion count. Ahemm...

I'll will also review my 2005 resolution, just to see how much I manage to achieve - or failed. Hmm... doesn't look too good. Need to have more realistic resolution for year 2006.

And lastly, I notice that I still need 6000 visitors to hit the 100,000 mark! I know, for the rest of you that have more magnificent traffic, that number is very small but IMO, that is a big number for this small blog of mine. I will work hard, as long as you guys keep supporting me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.