Ads Top

Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2005

How to I vote? Go here for step by step instructions:
http://www.astro.com.my/wlt/vote.htm

Attn: Votings starts at 8:00pm on 5th December 2004 and ends at 2359 Hours 11:59pm on 5th January 2005. Singaporeans should be able to vote if they have Malaysian simcards like Maxis and Digi.

7th January 2006: The award ceremony will be broadcasted live on Astro Wah Lai Toi, Channel 30.

Please show your support for Charmaine:

Best Actress:
SMS Code: WLT5
Charmaine code: 10
I'm going to focus all my vote (or rather my prepaid $$$) on this!

Favourite Lethal Beauty:
SMS Code: WLT8
Charmaine code: 5

Favourite Character:
SMS Code: WLT1
Charmaine code: 15

Favourite Couple:
SMS Code: WLT9
Charmaine & Chilam code: 1

Favourite Drama:
SMS Code: WLT2
PONR code: 1
WAB code: 3
p.s. We all know WAB will win, so we can save our money on this one...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.