Ads Top

Humming

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If there is one thing I'm addicted to in Full House, it's not the episodes, the cast or even the storyline. It's the opening theme. I kept humming it all day long (especially the chorus Shalalala part) it's starting to annoy myself. Someone please get this music out of my head! Guess I'm going to dl the full OST tonight...

I have changed the bg music to the themesong - Why. Hehe..I want to infect everyone else! Muahahahahahahah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way, I found out that KBS specially built the Full House from scratch. It cost them nearly USD1 million. I like the full glass window facing the ocean, but if I have to wipe them in daily basis, forget it! It will take a lazybone like me forever to clean all the windows!

For more info and pics of the house, please go to:
http://english.tour2korea.com/03Sightseeing/ThemeTours/back_full.asp?kosm=m3_3&konum=4

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 am

    I absolutely love this Full House. It's like a breath of fresh air after years of enduring stupid TVB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. Be thankful that TVB doesn't copy similar plot and screw them up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.