Ads Top

Charmaine fans of Tsumori Chisato

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Magazine scan from TVB mag issue 418 thanks to Xing.

Summary:

The article is a part of a segment which artistes showed their personal stuff to the readers. Charmaine showed us a Tsumori Chisato crystal bead purse which was given as a birthday present from a friend. She cherished the purse because she like it very much. The reporter asked her regarding her injuries.

"I have recovered! See, I'm so energetic! I really like this purse, simple yet colorful. Filming from day till night make one feel down, but seeing it make me happy again!"

Seems that Charmaine speedy recovery is due to 'color therapy'.

p.s. I really liked Charmaine new costume in DFOGS, the creamy color compliments her look. Just sweet and simple :)

On a side note, Full House (korean drama) will be showing on 8TV, 8.30 pm tonight.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.