Breaking News

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My first words

Ahah, finally! My very own blogger. Been wanting to create one since last year, but let's just say I've been... busy.
So, a new year means another year full of hope & determination (and a long list of new resolution - which i never fulfilled 99% of them)
Anyway, in compliance of tradition, here's my list of 2005 resolution!
1. I will stay healthy - stay away from junk food, maintain good diet and exercise (coincidentally something i've been trying to do since the new millenia)
2. Reduce watching television series - btw, Charmaine new series Strike At Heart 《驚艷一槍》will be released this weekend 8 Jan 2005
3. Get a study loan for my JMU summer top up program - something I DESPERATELY needed a.s.a.p.
4. Getting a job in case Resolution 3 failed.
5. Stop obsessing abt Charmaine Sheh. Ok, cancel on this one.

Then again... maybe I should let things happen naturally.


No comments:

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates